Blog #3 – Robert Chiussi
This memoir is without villains. There is a thin line between being a villain and not a villain. I believe that the things that her father did were not right, but it does not make him a villain. I believe that a villain is a person who goes out of their way to be a certain way. A villain is a person who was brought up and raised to be a better person but chooses not to. There was not enough background given to explain why he did the things he did. Everybody does bad things in there life it does not make them a bad person. We saw one perspective of a character and unfortunately did not get to see their side, or another view on things. I am sure that many people think I am a villain but they don’t know me and judge me on one thing I did which may have seemed horrible to them. They do not know my reasons and maybe I was doing it for the better of something or someone else. I do not believe there is a villain in this story however I do believe that he was in the wrong for the choices he made.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment