Saturday, April 14, 2007

Blog 5- By: Marco Conte

The name of the first podcast that I listened to was “Middle School Art Teacher”, and this podcast talks from a teacher to teacher point of view. You have one teacher speaking to others about teaching techniques, blogs, news, and just daily events at school. The second podcast that I listened to was “Sonny Rollins in Conversation”, which is a podcast that allows me to listen to an autobiography of a jazz artist named Sonny Rollins. After listening to these two podcasts, observations that I have related to this course is from the first podcast, it relates perfectly to our unit on blogs and podcasts because this shows, how lessons and techniques can be taught over an audio recording and how significant the use of podcasts and blogs are becoming to people. The second observation that I noticed that I can relate to the course is throughout the period of this course, we have to read about many autobiographies, but with the creations of podcasts who needs to read when people can have the opportunity to listen to someone’s life then have to read about it. I would recommend this podcasts to people who are interest in these types of things. The reason for my decision is because not everyone enjoys autobiographies or the life of being a school teacher. I would only recommend these to people who enjoy these topics.

By: Marco Conte

No comments: