Sunday, April 8, 2007

Blog # 4-By Marco Conte

1) The blog that I decided to do was from the website http://www.blogscanada.ca/politics/, and the the name of the blog was, "Why not a drug policy just like our anti-smoking efforts?". This blog discusses the political view on smoking and drugs and also the effort that is being made to try to and stop the usuage. 2) Two observations that I made to from this reading to the course is that (i) is the use of being untruthful. Even though the stoppage of tabacco and drugs is trying to be stopped, I honestly believe it is just a waiste of time because when people have an addiction it really isn't that easy to take them away from it. I just believe that these political views are just being stated to make the people hear what they want to hear and make it like an effort is being made. (ii) This blog relates to this course because over the term we learned about some of the authors that had drug problems and needed help with these problems and their addictions. (3) I would recommend this blog for many others to read because it just goes to show how the use of drugs and tabacco addictions are so largely spread that no matter how hard an effort is made to try and stop these uses, their will always be people that throw their lives away because of these addictions.

By: Marco Conte




No comments: